WHY CHOOSE HCRC?
The learning habits your children will carry with them for a lifetime are being formed right now in school. The goal is to provide them with a learning environment that recognizes their strengths, supports their weaknesses, and helps them to find the joy of learning and exploration. It should be an environment where parents are welcomed at school because they are seen as partners in their children's education and an integral part of the school family.
An environment like Holy Cross Regional Catholic School
Why Holy Cross?
There are so many ways to answer that question. Perhaps it is:
* The small class size in our primary grades where twenty students is the norm and individual attention ensures that each child reaches his or her potential.
* Our state of the art classrooms where every teacher has been trained to integrate the smart board into his or her daily teaching.
* Our library and media center that is staffed by our full time librarian who works with students and teachers to make reading a central part of our students' lives.
* Our hands-on science lab that is used by virtually every grade in the school.
* While we give standardized tests, we don't spend time in class teaching to those tests. Yet compared to the national average, our students score 93% better in language, 92% better in reading, and 90% better in mathematics.
All of this adds up to the fact that within our Christ-centered environment, our students are able to grow, achieve and thrive spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
Isn't it time to take a closer look at Holy Cross Regional Catholic School?