HOLY CROSS ADVANCEMENT FUND
Ways to Support HCRC
The children of the Holy Cross Regional Catholic School are the hope for the future. Our academic program is designed to meet the needs and demands of 21st century students. The generous support of our benefactors is a tremendous asset to our school. There are several options through which support can be provided.
1) Holy Cross Advancement Fund The Advancement Fund is a critical component of the Holy Cross operating budget that supports the financial shortall between tuition and the acual cost of educating a student. All Catholic and private schools across the nation operate annually knowing this shortfall (or gap) exists and implement a fundraising initiative - The Advancement Fund Drive - to help cose this gap. Please click here for more information.
2) Sponsor a Student This program allows friends of Holy Cross to directly assist those students who desire a Catholic Education at Holy Cross Regional Catholic School, but need financial assistance. You can donate a full or partial tuition scholarship. Your contribution can be made monthly, quarterly, or in full. Please click here for more information.
3) EITC Program - For corporations or businesses authorized to do business in Pennsylvania, they may contribute under the Pennsylvania Educational Tax Credit Program (EITC). Contributions of any amount up to a maximum of $300,000 per taxable year can earn tax credits equal to 75% to 90% of the amount donated.
To learn more about EITC, click here.
4) Matching Gifts Program - Many companies encourage their employees to support a favorite charity, while providing a matching gift. Funds received through these programs provide a direct benefit to the students at HCRC School. Check with your employer to see if they offer a Matching Gift Program.
5) Word of Mouth - Tell your friends about Holy Cross! Word of mouth is one of the most effective ways to advertise the school, and each family has a unique story to share about what Holy Cross has done for their child(ren). Recommend HCRC to your friends and family and suggest they look at our website and request a tour!
To learn more about these opportunities please contact Paul Klauder, Advancement Committee Chairperson at email@example.com or at 610-676-2225.